We would like to take this opportunity to provide our valued customers and passengers with an update on our response to COVID-19. For the most part, its business as usual at Christian’s Bus Company. However, Government restrictions have led to the cancellation of major events and new travel restrictions, which have impacted our trips and tours customers. If you are one of these customers, please call your tour representative or call (03) 5255 5800 if you have any queries or concerns.
The health and wellbeing of our staff, customers, suppliers and their families is of utmost importance. We’re doing our part to minimise the risk of infection by:
- Ensuring our team maintain the highest personal hygiene standards, including regular washing of hands with soap and water, or hand sanitiser, where applicable. This applies during work, during transit (drivers) but also at home.
- Introducing stricter cleaning and sanitisation procedures of all buses, transfer vehicles, workshops, depots and offices, including daily disinfection of buses.
- Implementing social distancing measures within our offices and depots.
- Strictly instructing drivers to follow customer policies and control measures in relation to delivery and pickup of passengers, in particular, DOT, DET and school protocols.
- Advising our staff NOT to attend work if they experience flu-like symptoms, such as fever, cough, difficulty breathing or sore throat. We also ask that our customers and suppliers DO NOT visit our workplace if experiencing symptoms. Instead, please contact your local doctor or call the Coronavirus hotline on 1800 675 398.
We continue to receive the latest advice and guidance from the Federal Government and Department of Health, DOT, DET and leading industry bodies.
At this stage, public transport schedules, including school routes, are running as planned. However, please monitor your local bus timetables for any changes.
Thanks for your understanding and ongoing support.
Christian’s Bus Company