Sutton Grange Winery
Take a bus with Christian’s and enjoy the festivities of the Neil Diamond concert at Sutton Grange Winery, Saturday 31st March 2018 – 7.30 pm concert. We will have buses departing from the following locations:
- Ararat Railway Station 4:00pm
- Bacchus Marsh 4.45pm
- Ballarat Civic Hall 5.30pm
- Bendigo Railway Station 6.00pm
- Bendigo (Rotary Park opposite Apco, High St, Kangaroo Flat) 5.45pm
- Bendigo Spring Gully Hall 6.10pm
- Castlemaine (Forest St rear of IGA) 6.00pm
- Geelong Busport 4.00pm
- Gisborne (cnr Station Rd & Frith Rd) 5.30pm
- Melbourne Southern Cross Station 4.00pm
All buses depart Sutton Grange approximately 20 minutes after the final act Book Now
For Return Trip: The coach will drop off where you got on the bus. For the Bendigo bus there is an option for you to let us know what hotel you will be staying at and we will show best endeavors to accommodate your needs getting home.
Rod Laver Arena
We were successful in obtaining a small number of tickets for the Melbourne show to which we allocated to our Geelong & Bellarine clients. We currently only have one ticket left for sale.
8.00pm Tuesday 3rd April 2018
Level 1 of the Arena
Tickets include return bus (from Geelong & the Bellarine) and concert ticket and are selling online for $249. All tickets are given an allocated seat on Level 1 of the Arena. You will receive your concert tickets when you hop on the bus. Purchase Here… or call Sue on 52555800.