A small group of our regular travellers first took a trip to Norfolk Island back in 2014. Given the popularity of the destination and it’s accessibility to the mainland, Liz Webster and her small group followers have been back every year since.
Autumn the time to go…
Travel itineraries for our small groups are set for April each year, a great time to visit the Island, avoiding the heat of summer and cold nights of the winter. Temperatures are expected to range between 18 and 22°C in the month of April.
- Pitcairn Settlers Village
- Mutiny on the Bounty Show
- Wonderland by Night
- Progressive Dinner
- Night as a Convict
- 4WD Island Adventure Tour
- Behind the Hedges Tour
- Return airport transfers from your hometown*
- Return economy airfares Melbourne via Sydney to Norfolk Island
- 1 nights accommodation Sydney Airport
- Return airport transfers at Norfolk Island
- 7 nights quality accommodation
- 8 breakfasts
- 7 dinners
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
- All pre-payable taxes, fees & surcharges as at 20 May 2019 subject to change without notice
- Liz Webster
- Ph 03 5255 5252
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Do I need a passport to go to Norfolk Island?
Passports and visas will not be required when travelling to Norfolk Island from the Australian mainland. However, photographic identification, such as an Australian driver’s licence, will be required through Customs and Immigration.
Is travel insurance necessary for Norfolk Island?
Do I need travel insurance to cover a medical emergency or a medical evacuation from Norfolk Island? From 1 July 2016, medical treatment on Norfolk Island will be covered by Medicare as it is on mainland Australia
Can this be booked online?
All Multi-Day tour bookings with Christian’s can be Booked Online Here
*free home pick-up & return Geelong & Bellarine Peninsula, Warrnambool, Terang, Camperdown, Colac & Ararat.