What was big for us in 2017?
- Geelong Cats Footy fans – we took 1250 people to Melbourne to cheer on the Cats
- 10 Extended Tours – great feedback on all of them
- A Successful 2018 Tours Launch at the Lonsdale Bowls Club combined with our new Bellarine by Coach tour
- Aladdin – we helped 650 people arrive safely to Her Majesty’s Theatre
- The Bodyguard – 250 people
- My Fair Lady was a lot more popular than anticipated – 150 people (should have got more shows)
- Dunkeld Races – 350 people – it grows each year!
- Rock in the Vines (Sutton Grange Winery) – 520 people to see Jimmy Barnes!
- Groovin the Moo Bendigo – 400 people headed out to the showgrounds
We went on a lot of day trips too…
- Cuckoo Christmas in July
- Tesselaar Tulip Festival
- Ballarat Begonia
- Mont De Lacey
- Vic Markets
We tried to get creative as well…
- Ran bus only to Paul McCartney – a great success especially since it was at AAMI park
- Grampians Grape Escape out of Horsham was really popular
- Puffing billy day trip was a winner for Andrea and the South West team
- High tea on the high seas another winner for the South West
- Bellarine by Coach was enjoyed by Melbourne day trippers on the Port Phillip Ferry
None of the above would have been possible without the support of our loyal customers, so thanks for choosing to travel with us in 2017! We wish you a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year from all the team at Christian’s.
What’s happening in 2018?
- 11 exciting extended tours to new and previously visited destinations Read More
- Australian Open Tennis
- Andre Reau is coming back
- Frankston Sand Sculpting
- The Colonial Tram Car Restaurant
- Disney On Ice
- Pink – 16 buses heading to Rod Laver Tickets Still Available
- Priscilla, Queen of the Desert
- The Carol King Musical
- Melbourne International Flower & Garden Show
- Taylor Swift at Etihad Read More
- The Wizard of Oz Browse 2018 Tours and Trips Here