Cancellation Policy – Special Events, Theatre, Day Trips, Muscials, Concerts
All tickets are issued subject to the following terms and conditions:
- This ticket is non-refundable.
- If the event is cancelled a refund will be made (less booking fees).
Conditions of travel:
Smoking, drug & alcohol consumption is prohibited on Christians Bus Co services.
Cancellation Policy – Multi Day Tours
Cancellation fees will be levied as follows:
- Prior to 45 days of departure – Loss of deposit
- 45 to 30 days prior o departure 50% of total fare retained by Christians Bus Co.
- 14 to 29 days prior to departure 75% of total fare retained by Christians Bus Co.
- 7 days or less 100% total fare.
Conditions of travel: Smoking, drug & alcohol consumption is prohibited on Christians Bus Co services.
Special Conditions – Multi Day Tours
- Inclusions: Includes Luxury five star coach, motel accommodation with private facilities on a twin share basis. Meals and entry fees as per the itinerary. drinks, telephone calls, laundry and items of a personal nature are not included.
- Payment: A deposit of $100 per person is required at the time of booking. Balance is due 45 days prior to departure. Cancellation fees will be levied as follows: 45 days and over prior to departure – Loss of deposit, between 45 to 30 days inclusive prior to departure: 50% retained by Christians Bus Co., Between 29 and 14 days inclusive prior to departure: 75% retained by Christians Bus Co., Under 14 days prior to departure, non-attendance or non-completion of tour: NIL refund.
- Liability: Christians Bus Co has arranged this tour upon the express condition that it will not be liable for any injury, damage, loss, accident, delay or irregularity which may occur either by reason of defect in any vehicle, vessel or aircraft of another company engaged to provide transportation on behalf of Christian’s Bus Co. Whilst the company will take all reasonable steps to provide an enjoyable tour, it accepts no liability whatsoever for any loss of enjoyment experienced by passengers due to circumstances beyond its control.
- Pricing: Prices are based on twin share unless specified otherwise. Information as stated is correct at time of publication, but is subject to change without notice. We reserve the right to change or alter the itinerary should circumstances beyond our control make it necessary. If the tour has insufficient bookings, it may be cancelled with full refund paid.
- Food & Drink: Food and Drink must not be consumed on the coach.
- Smoking: Smoking is prohibited under Government regulations. Passengers are requested to restrict their smoking to stops en-route in the interests of other passengers.
- Luggage: one medium size suitcase plus one carry bag per passenger – maximum combined weight, 20kg’s.
- Seating: to enable everyone to enjoy forward and window seating, a seat rotation system will operate and passengers will be required to change seats each day.
- Travel Insurance: Travel Insurance is not compulsory however is highly recommended and is available from our head office.
- Acceptable Behaviour: No passenger will be permitted to embark or continue on the tour while their mental or physical condition is, in the opinion of any representative of the company, such as to render them incapable of caring for themselves, or whereby they become objectionable to other passengers, or they become a hazard to themselves or other passengers. The company will not be responsible for expenses resulting in such persons being precluded from completing the tour for any reason.
Any special passenger requirements must be notified to Christian’s Bus Co at the time of booking. It is a requirement of Christian’s Bus Co that each passenger is able to negotiate coach steps without the aid of the coach crew or other passengers. Any passenger who requires assistance in this regard is required to have a personal carer travelling with him/her.