At Christian’s we value all feedback, actively utilising it to enhance the quality of our bus services.
If you’re dissatisfied with our response or how your feedback was handled, you can escalate your feedback to the PTV Customer Relations team or the Public Transport Ombudsman (PTO).
PTV Customer Relations
If you have a complaint, you can have it reviewed by a case manager in PTV’s Customer Relations team. You can send your case for review by email firstname.lastname@example.org, by phone on 1800 800 007 or online at ptv.vic.gov.au (tick the box marked ‘escalate my feedback’ in the feedback form). Letters can be addressed to:
Customer Relations Team
Public Transport Victoria
PO Box 4724
Melbourne VIC 3001
Public Transport Ombudsman
The Public Transport Ombudsman (PTO) in Victoria is a free and independent dispute resolution service that helps people resolve complaints about public transport. The PTO is not affiliated with any government or public transport operator, and it is committed to providing fair and impartial resolutions. The PTO can help with a wide range of complaints, including delays, cancellations, lost property, and discrimination.
How they can assist:
The PTO addresses complaints concerning public transport-related matters, including:
- Service delivery: reliability, punctuality, and overcrowding.
- Operator land use, noise, and dust issues.
- State and accessibility of transport infrastructure and rolling stock.
- Staff conduct, including Authorised Officers.
- Myki and ticketing concerns.
How to lodge your case:
- Phone: FreeCall 1800 466 865
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: ptovic.com.au/complaints
- Post: The Public Transport Ombudsman, PO Box 538 Collins Street West, Melbourne VIC 8007
- National Relay Service: TTY users phone 1800 555 677 and then ask for 1800 466 865
- Interpreter Service: 131 450
- Fax: 03 8623 2100
CUSTOMER FEEDBACK FORM
Please note this form is for feedback directed to Christians Bus only. If you wish to contact PTV or PTO please follow the instructions on this page.