Broken Hill Outback Arts Trail
Experience the Outback
Embark on a captivating journey to Broken Hill, where you can explore the Silo Arts Trail, visit the Murtoa Stick Shed, and immerse yourself in the vibrant charm of Mildura.
Experience a Paddleboat Cruise along the Murray River and uncover the rich history of the Royal Flying Doctors. Discover tranquility at the Arboretum Gardens and explore the rugged beauty of Silverton. Marvel at the Menindee Lakes and embark on a Lady River Cruise. Explore Kinchega National Park and visit Pro Hart’s Gallery. Discover the ancient wonders of Mungo National Park and witness the surreal beauty of Lake Tyrrell Salt Lakes.
DEPART: MONDAY 5 AUGUST 2024
* Price based on twin share. Single supplement $680 per person.
- Silo Arts Trail
- Murtoa Stick Shed
- PV Rothbury Paddleboat Cruise
- Midura Whalf, Broken Hill
- Royal Flying Doctors
- Arboretum Gardens
- Menindee Lakes
- Lady River Cruises
- Kinchega National Park
- Pro Harts Gallery
- Mungo National Park
- Lake Tyrrell Salt Lakes
NOT INCLUDED: Drinks, Telephone Calls, Laundry and items of a personal nature. Includes hotel and apartment accommodation with private facilities on a twin share basis. Meals and entry fees as per the itinerary. Tour Conditions: Payment A deposit of $500.00 per person is required within 7 days of booking.
Balance is due 60 days prior to departure. Cancellation fees will be levied as follows: – The deposit is non-refundable. 60 days or less prior to departure 100% airfare and tour is non-refundable. Christians Travel has arranged this tour upon the express condition that it will not be liable for any injury, damage, loss, accident, delay or irregularity which may occur either by reason of defect in any vehicle, vessel or aircraft of another company engaged to provide transportation on behalf of Christians Travel. Whilst the company will take all reasonable steps to provide an enjoyable tour, it accepts no liability whatsoever for any loss of enjoyment experienced by passengers due to circumstances beyond its control. Information as stated is correct at time of publication but is subject to change without notice. We reserve the right to change or alter the itinerary should circumstances beyond our control make it necessary. If the tour has insufficient bookings, it may be cancelled with full refund paid. Luggage
– suitcase 20kg plus one carry bag 7 kg per passenger. No passenger will be permitted to embark or continue on the tour while their mental or physical condition is, in the opinion of any representative of the company, such as to render them incapable of caring for themselves, or whereby they become objectionable to other passengers, or they become a hazard to themselves or other passengers. The company will not be responsible for expenses resulting in such persons being precluded from completing the tour for any reason.
* Prices are based on twin share.
* Conditions apply. Insurance is strongly recommended.