Great Victorian Silo Art Tour
Experience Victoria’s Silo Art
Join this captivating 5-day escorted tour that visits the picturesque Silo Art Trails in Victoria. Immerse in the beauty of art and history and explore renowned locations such as St Arnaud, Murtoa Stick Shed, Warracknabeal Silos, Patchewolock, and Pink Lake.
The journey includes a visit to St Arnaud to discover the rich cultural heritage of this charming town. There is also a visit to the iconic Murtoa Stick Shed, a unique architectural marvel that will leave you awe-inspired.
Warracknabeal Silos cannot be missed, where larger-than-life artworks adorn the towering silo structures., the incredible talent and creativity on display is incredible!
This tour also includes a visit to Patchewolock and Pink Lake, offering breathtaking natural landscapes that serve as the perfect backdrop for stunning photographs.
Explore Swan Hill and explore the fascinating Lake Boga Flying Boat Museum, delving into the history of aviation and wartime heroics. Here there is also the mesmerizing Lazer Light show, a spectacle that will leave you spellbound.
Embark on the Heartbeat of The Murray Cruise, sailing along the majestic Murray River. Enjoy the serene surroundings, spot wildlife, and soak in the tranquility of this iconic waterway.
The Tractor Museum in Nyah, shows off a treasure trove of vintage machinery that showcases the agricultural heritage of the region and a visit the Rochester Historical Society, showcases history with captivating stories of the past coming to life.
Throughout the tour, you’ll be accompanied by knowledgeable guides who will share fascinating insights and ensure a seamless and unforgettable experience.
Don’t miss this opportunity to witness the beauty of the Silo Art Trails and delve into the rich history of Victoria. Book your spot now and get ready for an extraordinary adventure.
DEPART: MONDAY 22 APRIL 2024
* Price based on twin share. Single supplement $400 per person.
- St Arnaud
- Murtoa Stick Shed
- Warracknabeal Silos, Patchewolock & Pink Lake
- Swan Hill
- Lake Boga Flying Boat Museum
- Heartbeat of The Murray Cruise and Lazer, Light Show
- Tractor Museum Nyah
- Rochester Historical Society
NOT INCLUDED: Drinks, Telephone Calls, Laundry and items of a personal nature. Includes hotel and apartment accommodation with private facilities on a twin share basis. Meals and entry fees as per the itinerary. Tour Conditions: Payment A deposit of $500.00 per person is required within 7 days of booking.
Balance is due 60 days prior to departure. Cancellation fees will be levied as follows: – The deposit is non-refundable. 60 days or less prior to departure 100% airfare and tour is non-refundable. Christians Travel has arranged this tour upon the express condition that it will not be liable for any injury, damage, loss, accident, delay or irregularity which may occur either by reason of defect in any vehicle, vessel or aircraft of another company engaged to provide transportation on behalf of Christians Travel. Whilst the company will take all reasonable steps to provide an enjoyable tour, it accepts no liability whatsoever for any loss of enjoyment experienced by passengers due to circumstances beyond its control. Information as stated is correct at time of publication but is subject to change without notice. We reserve the right to change or alter the itinerary should circumstances beyond our control make it necessary. If the tour has insufficient bookings, it may be cancelled with full refund paid. Luggage
– suitcase 20kg plus one carry bag 7 kg per passenger. No passenger will be permitted to embark or continue on the tour while their mental or physical condition is, in the opinion of any representative of the company, such as to render them incapable of caring for themselves, or whereby they become objectionable to other passengers, or they become a hazard to themselves or other passengers. The company will not be responsible for expenses resulting in such persons being precluded from completing the tour for any reason.
* Prices are based on twin share.
* Conditions apply. Insurance is strongly recommended.