Private Gardens in Autumn
Escorted Tour with Georgie Imhoff
Embark on a delightful 5-day tour through the enchanting gardens of Victoria. From the picturesque Mount Macedon Ranges to the vibrant Yarra Valley, this 5-day tour is a feast for the senses.
Destinations include a visit to the stunning Forest Glade Gardens, meander through a tapestry of colourful blooms and tranquil water features. as well as an opportunity to delve into the historic Bolobek estate in Goldfields Ballarat, where grandeur and elegance meet nature’s splendour.
The adventure will also head to the festivities of Creswick’s Begonia Festival offering a riot of floral displays and captivating entertainment. The charming town of Castlemaine will captivate with its Victorian-era architecture and hidden gardens waiting to be discovered.
In Daylesford, it’s natural beauty of its lakes and visit hidden gems like Broughton Hall, a horticultural wonderland that seamlessly blends art and nature is not to be missed. The Garden of St Erth Diggers will enchant with its diverse range of plant species and sustainable gardening practices.
The accommodation includes a stay at the picturesque Yarra Valley Lodge, where the synergy between breathtaking landscapes and vineyards producing world-class wines in incredible, it’s stunning views will allow any traveller to relax, rejuvenate, and revel in the beauty that surrounds.
This immersive garden tour will let nature’s wonders ignite the senses. Book your spot now and prepare for an unforgettable journey through Victoria’s most exquisite gardens.
DEPART: MONDAY 15 APRIL 2024
* Price based on twin share. Single supplement $600 per person.
- Mount Macedon Ranges
- Forest Glade Gardens
- Bolobek, Goldfields Ballarat
- Creswick, Begonia Festival
- Broughton Hall
- Garden Of St Erth Diggers
- Yarra Valley Lodge
NOT INCLUDED: Drinks, Telephone Calls, Laundry and items of a personal nature. Includes hotel and apartment accommodation with private facilities on a twin share basis. Meals and entry fees as per the itinerary. Tour Conditions: Payment A deposit of $500.00 per person is required within 7 days of booking.
Balance is due 60 days prior to departure. Cancellation fees will be levied as follows: – The deposit is non-refundable. 60 days or less prior to departure 100% airfare and tour is non-refundable. Christians Travel has arranged this tour upon the express condition that it will not be liable for any injury, damage, loss, accident, delay or irregularity which may occur either by reason of defect in any vehicle, vessel or aircraft of another company engaged to provide transportation on behalf of Christians Travel. Whilst the company will take all reasonable steps to provide an enjoyable tour, it accepts no liability whatsoever for any loss of enjoyment experienced by passengers due to circumstances beyond its control. Information as stated is correct at time of publication but is subject to change without notice. We reserve the right to change or alter the itinerary should circumstances beyond our control make it necessary. If the tour has insufficient bookings, it may be cancelled with full refund paid. Luggage
– suitcase 20kg plus one carry bag 7 kg per passenger. No passenger will be permitted to embark or continue on the tour while their mental or physical condition is, in the opinion of any representative of the company, such as to render them incapable of caring for themselves, or whereby they become objectionable to other passengers, or they become a hazard to themselves or other passengers. The company will not be responsible for expenses resulting in such persons being precluded from completing the tour for any reason.
* Prices are based on twin share.
* Conditions apply. Insurance is strongly recommended.